Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ma Apple Sticky Notes

 

What a great Wednesday huh? Obviously this is not a ‘Wordless Wednesday’ entry. Got nothing much to do today except updating all schedules and planning and tweeting and tweeting and tweeting. For those who read my timeline this morning, I am really sorry. I keep tweeting about my office matters *sigh* at least I can do it in twitter.

Instead of using normal colorful sticky note as below, I have my apple sticky note.And it is RED my favorite color.Bought that one from my boss, En.Hafeez a few months ago but until now I never use it.Its too cute to be used as sticky note seriously. I rather keep it in my table and never ever let anyone touch it haha.

postits

 

apple-sticky-notes

6a0115704ba34a970c011571fb1427970b

 

fruit-sticky-notes

 

“Pick some apples off my tree,
Pick some apples off my tree,
Pick some apples off my tree,
Pick them all for you and me.”

 

,

No comments: